SAP S/4HANA is an intelligent, integrated ERP system that runs
on our in-memory database, SAP HANA.
What can SAP S/4 HANA do for your company?
Address industry-specific requirements with proven best practices for 26 verticals and enable new business models as your marketplace evolves
Revolutionize business processes with intelligent automation — supported by artificial intelligence and robotic process automation
Make better decisions faster with embedded analytics, a conversational interface, and digital assistants
Meet your IT landscape goals with hybrid, cloud, and on-premise scenarios that share a consistent data model, code line, and user experience
Simplify asset operations and maintenance
Maximize asset value, control risks, and help ensure safety with a holistic view of asset status to plan maintenance activities with the right person, tools, resources, and integrated documentation.
Manage environmental, health, and safety risks
Execute tasks in critical environments with a complete view of compliance and safety measures, so you can identify risks and regulations, define priorities, implement controls, and track incidents.
Maintain service agreements
Provide a single contract for all outcome-based services and reduce administrative burden by consolidating and maintaining task lists, catalogues, maintenance plans, and warranty information.
Provide customer-oriented services
Engage with customers across a multitude of channels to offer packaged service offerings; manage complaints, claims, returns, and refunds; and schedule and dispatch field services to fulfill service orders.
Streamline service parts management
Optimize parts logistics and inventory processes with real-time visibility across all supply locations to source service parts globally and ensure their availability.
Streamline Core HR and payroll processes
Integrate employee master data, organizational data, and cost-center-related information from the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution to speed reorganizations and other end-to-end processes.
SAP S/4HANA for contract, lease, and real estate management
Real estate objects management
- Access a dual view of master data, with an architectural view and a usage view
- Create and manage all types of real estate objects, including business entity, land, building, rental unit, rental space, and rental room objects
- Manage all contracts related to your real estate portfolio, including lease-in, lease-out, customer, and vendor contracts
- Assign any number of rental objects from different business entities, buildings, or company codes to any one contract
- Compliant with government regulations around lease accounting RS 16, ASC 842 and GASB 87
- Account for unusual architectural structures, usage considerations, and technical amenities and features
- Define spaces flexibly and rent them, extracting them from a larger available space
- Represent your real estate objects visually via data exchange with external graphic systems
Centralized business processes
- Integrate asset management postings and reports; real estate controlling; and planning and controlling of new building developments, maintenance, and modernization projects
- Manage purchase order processing and commitments for real estate maintenance
Streamline operations with SAP Intelligent Real Estate
SAP S/4HANA for contract, lease, and real estate management and SAP Cloud for Real Estate for SAP Intelligent Real Estate, a flexible property management software that serves the corporate and commercial real estate market
- Manage building master data centrally in the cloud to optimize portfolio performance and occupant experience
- Streamline end-to-end real estate business processes through native integration with SAP S/4HANA and other connected applications
- Facilitate sustainable property portfolio management, driving greater efficiencies with the help of strategic analytics capabilities
Companies who might need this SAP module:
- Banks, insurance companies and financial institutions
- Oil & gas upstream, downstream and transportation
- Utility companies
- Leasing companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Marketing companies
- Public services
- Real estate management companies
- Retail companies
- Agricultural companies
- Telecom companies
- Transport services like railways, airlines, shipping companies